Selenium does not need an introduction, especially for those who are working in the software sector or those who are pursuing courses related to software. It has achieved the status of the most widely used test automation tool in the world.
Selenium has many advantages over its competitors. It is free and an open source and is compatible with multiple platforms and browsers. Another advantage of selenium that made it popular is that it supports multiple programming languages including java, C#, Python, Ruby, PHP etc. If you are comfortable with any of these languages, you need not learn any other specific programming language to work with selenium.
However, you should have knowledge in any of the programming languages that are supported by Selenium to work with it. It will be difficult for non-programmers to learn selenium. In order to overcome this shortfall and to enable even non-programmers to learn selenium several courses such as selenium training with java, online selenium training with C# etc have been introduced by the trainers and these courses got tremendous popularity within a short span of time.
As in the case of selenium tutorials, when you join online selenium training with C#, you will be provided with selenium training with C# videos in which each step of testing using selenium will be depicted in detail and also will have C# lessons. Thus, the trainees can learn selenium technology and C# programming language in a single course.
The interview questions in which the entire subject will be covered in the form of simple questions and answers for selenium training with C# Courses will contain questions and answers about C# also. This will help the trainees to learn the subject more clearly.
Similarly, during the selenium live project training, the trainees will have to use C# for writing test scripts etc. Thus, they will get practical experience also in the language along with selenium.
Selenium training course contents will be as follows in most cases and C# will be added if it is a selenium training with C# course.
- Selenium IDE Basics
- Eclipse, JUnit, Selenium RC, ANT
- Basics of Core Java and JUnit using Selenium Server (Remote Control)
- Selenium Data-Driven Framework-1 with core Java programming and JUnit annotations
- Selenium Data-Driven Framework-2
- Keyword-Driven Framework-1
- Selenium WebDriver Overview
- Keyword-Driven Framework-2 using Selenium WebDriver
- Hybrid Framework using WebDriver
- AJAX, Dynamic Pages, Window Alerts, Pop-Ups
- Selenium GRID, TESTING framework implementation, ANT Build
- Selenium Database Testing
- Selenium Interview Preparation and Resume
- Selenium SVN & Maven
- Selenium Integration with Jenkins